Application for the Human Clinic volunteers can be found here.
Thursday April 3rd, 6:30-7:30pm, Olson 146
Sunday April 6th at 11:59pm
If selected for an interview, you will be notified by Wednesday, April 9th.
Interviews will tentatively take place April 15th, 16th, and 17th.
- Registered UC Davis undergraduate student.
- Minimum 2 quarter commitment.
- 1-2 unit quarterly clinic class (P/NP grading) on Mondays from 6:00-7:00pm (classroom TBA).
- Volunteer at clinic a minimum of 2-3 Sundays per quarter.
- Immunizations cleared with Volunteer Services and the Internship and Career Center (ICC) before you volunteer, and each subsequent quarter thereafter.
- Minimum of 2 hours of community related tasks outside of clinic (fundraising, clinic socials, Knights Landing community events, etc.).
- Quarterly academic transcript reviewed after each quarter (if admitted to clinic, every volunteer is expected to maintain a minimum quarterly GPA of 3.0).
- Mandatory clinic training during Spring Quarter, date and time TBD.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "QUESTION".
Knights Landing One Health Clinic
9586 Mill Street
Knights Landing, California 95645